Project Manager- Training & Evangelism at Cisco Meraki
Want to be at the forefront of the Computer Networking industry!Who We Are
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us! By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. We are the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.What You Will Do
Cisco Meraki is seeking a passionate and seasoned project manager to help lead the development of training and enablement projects and initiatives. This individual must have a solid understanding of project management methodologies and frameworks, experience achieving high quality and timely project outcomes, strong collaboration, and experience in running multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
The Product Enablement team is responsible for creating premier learning experiences for Cisco, partner, and customer audiences globally. We do this by developing, delivering, and enabling scalable programs and solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.
You will partner with the Audience Strategy, Learning Development, Content Engineering, Training Delivery and Experience, and other teams within Product Enablement on training and enablement solutions, projects, or services appropriate to meet the needs of external audiences seeking to learn more about Meraki’s products and solutions. This position is responsible for writing project plans, setting milestones and objectives, assembling project teams of SMEs and project contributors, facilitating project meetings, proactively mitigating risks, and leading the project development lifecycle from inception to launch. The Project Manager will also be responsible for the ultimate quality of the delivered product and handover to the long-term owner.
- Facilitate collaboration across teams and lead discussions with project stakeholders on requirements, timelines, goals, and resourcing
- Proactively run project budgets, scope, plan, resourcing, etc
- Proactively report on project status, risks, and milestones to relevant organizational leadership and stakeholders
- Ensure project quality and timelines align with strategic and cross-functional goals, objectives, and priorities
- Apply project management best practices and frameworks when leading projects such as AGILE and SCRUM to produce effective and efficient project plans and execution
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Coordinate internal resources in assembling projects teams based on needed skills, perspectives, and technical expertise
- Lead changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Establish appropriate hand-off processes and facilitate delivery of successful project deliverables to pre-established owners within Training & Enablement
- 3 to 4 years demonstrated project management expertise. Experience in project management software a plus
- Strategic and creative problem-solver with
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Highly diplomatic with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to prioritize among multiple workstreams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Knowledge of project management principles and/or methodologies preferred
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.