Project Manager at Vibes
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
We help marketers unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing. The Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform enables marketers to easily manage all mobile communication channels including text messaging, push notifications, Apple Wallet, Google Pay and mobile web campaigns — all through a single interface. Vibes has delivered more than ten billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Chipotle, Discover, Home Depot, PetSmart, Foot Locker and Allstate, and is recognized as one of only four Tier 1 aggregators by the Common Short Code Administration (CSCA). To learn more about Vibes, visit www.vibes.com.
The Project Manager has a relentless focus on managing & delivering remarkable mobile experiences. They are an expert at managing cross-functional team deliverables and ensuring business requirements are met with an efficient, impressive solution. They are a stickler for details and are driven to ensure your projects are delivered as planned, on time and on budget. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, positive, intuitive, and possesses a keen understanding of the creative and technology process required to produce mobile web applications.
This is a full-time position located in downtown Chicago at 300 W Adams.
Vibes cares about character and culture as much as competency. We strive to build a workplace where people are excited to come to work every day, and feel empowered and motivated to do their best work.
- Manage and deliver mobile marketing solutions that drive revenue, delight clients and differentiate Vibes in the market
- Collaborate with the creative, analytics, technology and customer success teams to help define project goals, business requirements and outline best solutions within those parameters.
- Independently lead and manage all aspects of complex large & small projects: scope, issues/risks, schedule, budget, quality, communication, team & client relationships
- Oversee the development of project deliverables and ensure successful project results by coordinating with all relevant roles, departments & business units
- Prepare & maintain project documentation: Project plans, requirements, scopes of work, change requests, workflow collaboration, financial tracking & resource requests.
- Work with internal teams to define user stories and use cases based on finalized requirements and goals.
- Schedule, plan, coordinate and facilitate all project related meetings.
- Maximize the efficiency & optimization of the team made up of front end & back end developers, strategists, designers and analysts.
- Collaborate with key internal clients across Sales and Customer Success, building relationships across all levels and departments in the company
- Stay abreast of company product roadmap innovations & timelines as well as mobile marketing industry trends & game changers
- You’ve worked directly with customers, client teams, creative and development teams to assist in the definition of project requirements and goals for web and/or mobile web experiences at a SaaS company, agency or other technology related company.
- You’ve led complex technical projects with internal team partners from inception through execution with clear direction, documentation, deliverables and timelines.
- You’ve continually provided visibility & transparency into the progress of your projects with multiple stakeholders to ensure all parties are aligned.
- You’ve gathered and tracked lessons learned from previous efforts and applied those to ensure delivery of each subsequent project is more successful than the last.
- You’ve been a positive champion for teamwork, collaboration and communication throughout your projects – being the driver, not just the contributor.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience managing multiple large, complex and cross functional professional service projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- MBA, BS or BA in marketing, business or related field. PMP Certification a plus
- Proven success managing and delivering various types of customized and innovative digital services solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
- Demonstrated success building relationships across departments & levels of the organization through proactive communication and partnership.
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision-making and execution are critical to organizational success
- Outstanding project management, resource management, communication & organizational skills. Both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, mobile web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components
- Superior MS Office expertise. Knowledge of collaboration and workflow tools such as Basecamp, Confluence, Jira, Google docs, Microsoft OneDrive.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with a high level of quality in all deliverables.
- Passion for innovation and efficiency: proven track record implementing internal process improvements
- Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passion for the emerging mobile space & relevant experience in social media, new communication mediums & CRM also desired
Our Core Values:
- Respect, honesty, and integrity for all stakeholders
- Always be learning
- Relentless focus on the customer
- Never be satisfied
- Create value
- Seek accountability and ownership