- Create and execute on implementation project plans and tasks and create all required deliverables
- Drive and ensure on-time completion of projects
- Manage internal stakeholders and resources assigned to each project
- Work closely with engineering to scope and define technical requirements for a project
- Translate client needs, team notes and client process maps and SOPs into efficient automated processes
- Become a trusted advisor to a client during a project and manage all communication with the client
- Ensure that the solution meets business needs and requirements
- Manage competing priorities and multiple projects in motion at once
- Lead automation workshops for our key client contacts
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with stakeholders to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills, experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- 3 years+ project management experience, especially managing software implementation
- Experience leading client facing workshops
- Familiarity with enterprise shared services organizations a plus Process analysis expertise such as Six Sigma certification a plus
- You love building project plans and find joy in scratching items off of your to do list
- You are detail-oriented – no detail is too small to avoid your consideration
- You have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You enjoy building client relationships, have a trusting and friendly demeanor and, operate with integrity
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Catalytic was founded in 2015 by successful entrepreneurs with backing from top venture capital firms. Our mission is to dramatically improve our client’s operations by elevating people through technology, freeing them to focus on more meaningful work. Our platform transforms recurring business processes by streamlining people activities and leveraging bots and AI to automate low-value tasks.
About the Catalytic Team
We’re tackling deep-rooted and tough business problems; and we need a committed and passionate team to build the right solution. We’re looking for people who are voracious learners, courageous risk-takers, pragmatic perfectionists, and self-directed team players. If this is you, please join us and help make this happen!
We know that the best people in the industry have a lot of choices. At Catalytic, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most accomplished professionals and technologists around. We’re a team that respects each other. We embrace discussion and disagreement. We back each other - always. We wholeheartedly support a life outside of work and believe we give our best when recharged and feeling good about what we do. That’s why we have full healthcare coverage, a family friendly environment, and take real vacations.
At Catalytic, we are committed to our people, which incorporates diversity and equality.