About The Opportunity
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
Grubhub Holdings Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The Grubhub Holdings Inc. portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 45,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. Every order is supported by the company’s 24/7 customer service teams. Grubhub has offices in Chicago, New York and London.
Bring your technical know-how, excellent project management skills and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to bear within Grubhub Care. We’re looking for a results-driven Project Manager to lead technical initiatives within the Care department. You will work across teams within the Grubhub org and externally with our partners to launch and scale high-value relationships. This is an exciting opportunity to accelerate our growth and make an impact in the business on day one.
You will be responsible for learning the ins-and-outs of how we operate, how our partners operate, and how our internal tools operate to manage implementation and administration of technical systems in Care. Drive coordinated execution with our partners and internal teams to ensure phased and successful roll-outs. We are scrappy entrepreneurs here at Grubhub so launching, learning and improving are a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead integration efforts for large brands, point-of-sale systems, online ordering partners and other key business relationships -- serve as the primary point of contact and drive results
- Establish implementation project plans with clear workstreams for each functional area: Product, Technology, Operations, Marketing; Adopt an agile/iterative approach to improving plans and processes
- Manage external and internal stakeholders to hit milestones at or ahead of schedule; escalate issues based on close management of the process and work to resolve those with counterparts throughout the org
- Report on progress, blockers, risks, and resolutions to Operations leadership as well as Grubhub execs
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with Business Development/Enterprise team on pipeline of integrations and relationships
You Should Have
- 3+ years in a Care organization, with specific experience managing technical tools and projects
- Formal project management education strongly preferred
- Track record of driving results and projects to completion on schedule and under budget
- Strong attention to detail; digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the project; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are very effective with Excel)
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with audacious goals
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.