IS Project Manager
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us to build an even better McDonald's. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing experiences while delivering incredible value and quality in the food we serve.
Could you be our next Global Project Manager?
With 100+ markets, McDonald’s Global is focused on creating a frictionless, personalized experience for the over 70 million customers served every single day. Our Global team, who is based out of Thornleigh, is at the forefront of technology to ensure our McDonald’s business is moving at pace to match our ever changing customer needs. The projects being delivered encompass customer facing, restaurant and business support system technologies.
How comfortable are you with being uncomfortable?
This project management role will see you delivering innovation for restaurant based technology to a large number of markets, ensuring delivery to plan to enable market buy-in for new and untested concepts. Whilst not an easy brief, it is an opportunity for a driven individual to provide their wealth of experience to drive quality outcomes and a project manager who has demonstrated success in delivering technology solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle. I think would also be great if they understand marketing process
- Customer service focus and appreciation for 24x7 business cycle.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to assemble and clearly communicate technical information to all levels of the organization.
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic, often changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to balance multiple challenging priorities successfully.
- Ability to understand and lead complex technology solutions.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, organized, and customer-focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to build strong, cohesive relationships at all levels of the organization – up, down, and across.
- Ambitious leader who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
- Demonstrated technical acumen.
- Of benefit (not mandatory) to have retail experience, mobile or digital experience or knowledge of McDonald's POS, cashless, back office, and other restaurant technologies.