Project Manager (Workplace Management)
- Understands market analysis and can provide information pertinent to CSG’s portfolio based on research.
- Fluent in R/E database and creating reports from database.
- Able to read, interpret and verify annual OpEx Reconciliation. Research controllable costs and create strategy to manage costs.
- Manage the relationship of outside brokers and serviced office providers to maximize efficiency and costs for CSG.
- Comfortable creating Lease Abstracts and communicating important data and milestones.
- Able to formulate and communicate an informed R/E strategy based on CSG’s requirements.
- Gather pertinent documents, distribute, file and upload to doc. repository database
- Work closely with the Legal team on all aspects of R/E documents including LOI’s, Leases, Amendments, Estoppels, etc.
- Work closely with Finance on budgets, various initiatives and strategies for cost-savings, forecasting and reporting.
- Work closely with Workplace Mgmt/Facilities team on utilization & headcount reports, special projects, reconfiguration of floor plans, space utilization/optimization, and real estate financial analysis, directs the Business Continuity Plans for all facilities in North America.