We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading! We need a self-motivated, creative and talented Technical Project Manager who will lead planning, scheduling, directing, and informing on campaign and marketing projects at Neighborhoods.com.
The Project Manager is responsible for team allocation and planning to meet upcoming project objectives, including working with various departments to scope, schedule, and execute tasks. This is a central role in managing initiatives that are crucial to the success of our products and our company.
What you'll be doing as a Project Manager:
- Leading in the planning, coordination, scheduling, and execution of projects, including participating in sprint planning with our design and development teams.
- Ensure accurate digital ad trafficking, reporting timelines, and quality control across multiple projects
- Manage the QA process for digital media campaigns and media plans
- Responsibility for expense management on all marketing programs
- Coordinate on assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
- Helping prioritize incoming needs and tickets, deflecting distractions, and determining impacts of new priorities on existing priorities.
- Ensuring project resources are aligned with the current prioritization. The project manager should recognize if a resource is running behind or if conflicts with other work are occurring and be proactive in helping the resource get back on track.
- Managing project priorities, schedules and status meetings.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvement in our project planning and execution workflows and leading in implementing any necessary changes with other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a digital or consultancy project management role.
- Understanding of agile methodology and Scrum.
- Knowledge of Jira, Asana, or a similar project/task management system.
- Experience developing project timelines.
- Excellent communication skills, including conveying complex information in a simple and effective manner, ensuring team members, stakeholders, and leadership are always in the know.
- Must be able to work independently.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in digital marketing in the space of lead generation, SEO, PPC, emails, and other channels in a B2C space.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K with match
- Ventra pre-tax transit benefits
- Near public transit - close to Ogilvie & Union Stations
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & great coffee
- Cold brew coffee & craft beer on tap
- Flexible vacation/Work from home policies
- Casual dress code
- Group outings
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer, of people from all different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment, that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.