Project Manager at Chowly Inc.
About Chowly, Inc.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine, as “Best Place to Work in 2019,” and “Best Small Company to Work in 2020" by BuiltIn Chicago, Chowly values innovation, collaboration, and the open sharing of ideas. In our environment, your opinions count and contributions are recognized and rewarded. We understand that culture is paramount; our number-one priority is hiring people with great energy, who will add to and feel at home in our transparent, team-based culture.
Chowly, the market leader in the Third Party Online Ordering (TOOS) to Point of Sale (POS) integration space, currently helps restaurants streamline the delivery process and simplify technology in over 200 cities across the US, Canada and Mexico.
Chowly is looking to hire a Project Manager in our downtown Chicago headquarters. In this position you will work with the software development team and internal stakeholders throughout the development process. We are looking for a positive minded, motivated, technical individual who is a quick learner and loves working with people, in a dynamic, growing environment.
Manage multiple Chowly solution implementations in parallel, end-to-end, including:
- Work with stakeholders to define scope, solutions, define requirements, develop an executable plan, and identify resource needs, timelines, and costs.
- As required; manage scope, requirements, resources, time, cost, quality, risks, and communications for delivery projects
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal projects, working directly with software development team leads and internal stakeholders to understand their priorities and implement Chowly solutions to meet their goals
- Establish implementation project plans based on Chowly best practices and Agile methodologies
- Recognize potential and expected implementation roadblocks and effectively escalate issues to internal stakeholders
- Become ingrained in project workstreams, processes, and hierarchies to help assess how Chowly solutions can be most effectively leveraged across the system
- Track and monitor progress against implementation milestones
Improve our current implementation processes, including:
- Proactively identify opportunities for implementation process improvement by proposing new solutions to current challenges and willingness to test out new approaches
- Assist Product Manager in building collateral and best practice material for client onboarding and implementation process.
- 3+ years experience working as a consultant, project manager, or implementation specialist
- Experience supporting stakeholders through change management
- Distinctive problem solving and project management skills, including attention to detail
- Excellent ability to self-manage, prioritize, and exhibit excellent discretion
- A demonstrated track record for delivering on success metrics and meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, holiday leave, and remote work program
- 401(k) Plan
- Convenient to public transportation with pre-tax commuter benefit
- Health and Wellness Program and onsite gym
- Robust medical plan