Project Specialist at bswift
bswift is currently seeking a Project Specialist to join our growing team. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The Project Specialist will assist in helping our bswift team meet and exceed client expectations. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data Entry
- Updating benefit records
- Creating/Updating reports in the bswift system
- System Testing
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Must possess a drive for success and growth within a professional career
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information
Additional Job Information:
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.