Quality Community of Practice Advisor
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· An opportunity to work with teams across the enterprise, who work in varying business units and tech platforms
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We’d love to see:
- 10-15 years of experience in various phases of designing, developing, and testing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development
- Strong agile/scrum experience
- Experience assessing and mitigating project risk, performing root cause analysis, and utilizing metrics to identify issues and drive solutions
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems, and to communicate with all levels of management
- Experience in developing, tracking and managing metrics, as well as identifying and socializing best practices
Impact you’ll make:
In the first 90 days: Work closely with CoP team members to understand TransUnion project methodologies, quality metrics, and software development best practices and standards.
Beyond 90 days: Work with project teams to collect and publish quality metrics and best practice maturity assessments; help teams identify and implement process improvements.
Contribute to the development of best practice standards for software development across the enterprise – identify standards, implement tools and processes, and train project teams.
Consult with project teams on quality-related issues, and help teams develop roadmaps toward best practice maturity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.