Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
- Manage project timelines and plans, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Gather stakeholders for regular meetings, documenting key decisions and assigning action items to relevant teams
- Work with stakeholders to define project requirements and scope
- Proactively identify project risks and propose solutions
- Use detailed knowledge of pipelines to improve upon existing processes
- Support the successful launch of new clinical assays through collaboration with research, clinical, and product teams
- Secure resources required to complete a project including laboratory equipment, reagents, etc.
- Other duties and information gathering as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a scientific discipline
- 2 years of work experience scientific/technical project manager or related field
- Experience with CLIA and CAP requirements preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with experience managing complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level under tight timelines
- Self-motivated and confident working in cross-functional teams