Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
About the Role
The Restaurant Onboarding Lead role is a unique opportunity to help expand Chowbus by leading the team who works with new and existing restaurants to update menu data.
This is a rigorous business side role in a high growth environment, and you will work with the Chowbus operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and marketing teams. This role will have responsibility for the growth of the Chowbus business and meaningful ownership over the driver leg or restaurant leg of the marketplace.
What You’ll Do
Lead Menu creation operations to fuel Chowbus’s growth plan
Ensuring up-to-date restaurant data is maintained
Provide technical feedback to software development team on the usability of the regional management system
Utilize Chowbus technology tooling in ensuring smooth logistics in onboarding restaurants
What You’ll Need
- Bilingual - Chinese and English
- 3 years of experience in customer service and/or data entry
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and customer-centric
- Experience leading and managing teams a plus
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.