RETAIL INTEGRATED SERVICES MANAGER at Caterpillar
Retail Integrated Services Manager
Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides services to our customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. We leverage connected equipment and our decades of application expertise to enhance customer performance. Caterpillar's Construction Industries Services Division (CISD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. By enhancing customer value,
Caterpillar and our dealers create the opportunity to profitably grow our businesses while reducing the impact of market cycles.
Services is where we are investing our time, talent and money because they drive value for our customers, our company and our dealers. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed and want to be part of growing services, now is a great time to join CISD.
The incumbent sets priorities and establishes a work plan in order to complete broadly defined assignments and achieve desired results. Impacts key leading indicators tied to Retail STU growth including % of Active Retail Customers P12M, Average $ Spend per Retail Customer, Retail Sales PSE $ Won, % of Retail Customers with Marketable Contacts, % Growth in Retail Customer Touchpoints via Campaigns, % of Active Retail Customers via Cat eCommerce Platforms and NLS Retail (1-3 units).
Design and develop Integrated Service Offers targeting Retail Customers globally in partnership with CISD(Construction Industries Services Division) Services Development, MBDs (BCP, EMD, EXD), Component Product Groups, Cat Digital, Cat Financial and other key internal and external business partners to ensure that we provide relevant solutions for Retail Customers throughout the lifecycle.
JOB RELATED STATISTICS:
Dealer Coverage: Global (Retail Priority Dealers)
Direct Reports: 5-7
Total Reports: 5-7
Lead a team of 5-7 Retail Services Development Consultants responsible for developing and packaging Integrated Service Offerings targeting Retail Customers into a professionalized go-to-market approach that can be deployed globally and customized regionally. Other job duties included but not limited to:
• Develop Retail Critical Customer Requirements (CCR) in alignment with Retail Business Intelligence (BI Sources: Retail VOC / Customer Journey Mapping / Lost Sales Reporting / Competitive Intelligence / VOD)
• Develop relevant Retail customer-centric offerings and Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) for Parts, Components + Integrated Services Offers leveraging Sale & Marketing PSEs
• Drive robust Services NPI with formalized Retail workstreams supporting Parts, Components & Integrated Services Offers (Big Rocks & Key Enablers: Maintenance / Repair / Rebuild / Cat Fi / CVAs)
• Develop Retail customer Support Services focused on providing help in the moments that matter (Support Services: Call Centers / Hotlines / Live Chat / Remote Troubleshooting)
The position manages a work unit of primarily management/professional employees where monitoring and reviewing work of subordinates is required as well as training, developing and mentoring. The position is responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluation of subordinates. Employee may also be responsible for performing other job duties occasionally as assigned.
- 4 year college or university degree required
- 10+ years of progressively responsible job-related experience including 3-5 years in Cat dealer facing roles is required
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Previous professional job-related experience in Asia-Pacific desired
- Mandarin business level fluency desired
- The position requires thorough knowledge of the Dealer network, parts products, product applications, services and supporting systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required in order to lead change, professionally challenge traditional thinking, drive innovation in products and services, coach and development team members, effectively work alongside key business partners (internal and external) and ensure that the team is focused on driving results
Locations for this role will include Peoria, IL; Chicago, IL; or Cary, NC
Travel can be up to 25%
Relocation assistance is available for this role. If relocating, you must relocate to the locations available for this role.
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world. Here you earn more than just an hourly wage, because we value your performance, we offer a total rewards package that provides day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of a monthly bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers