Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven, technically skilled and tech-savvy Sales Lead Management Program Manager to manage and optimize our existing database of leads. Your primary focus will be optimizing our current lead management policies and practices, while innovating and improving
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving hard problems, has a voracious appetite to learn new skills and enjoys getting into the details. This individual prides themselves on being organized, detail-oriented, and empathetic.
Sprout Social is used by over 20,000 brands worldwide including Four Seasons, Chicago Bulls, Autodesk, Ohio State University, Edelman and Bill.com. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Maintain End-User (Prospect/Customer) Database.
- Managing contact information and target lists.
- Helping to define Data Profile/Fields for Leads and Prospects, and Customers.
- Maintain Database Integrity.
- Developing lists for Outbound Campaign Management.
- Managing the Lead dissemination process.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing campaigns, will be able to think strategically about systems, process and improvements therein, and will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written. They will be detail-oriented, collaborative, and a team player. Additional requirements for this position are:
- Two to three years’ experience working within SaaS in outbound marketing or sales operations
- Proficient in Excel, SQL and data visualization techniques
- Experience using BI Tools like Tableau, Power BI or Looker
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and working with exported data
- Experience working with lead enrichment software like Insideview or Zoominfo
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s 3-week new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization
- Partner with the Director, Sales Strategy to define key success metrics for your role and how you will be measured against them.
- Acclimate yourself with the day to day responsibilities of the lead management role by shadowing team members, attending stakeholder meetings, and reviewing our data models.
- Learn Sprout’s existing CRM processes by shadowing your peers and working closely with our Sales Enablement Specialists.
Within 3 months, you will...
- Become fully ramped in your role as Lead Management Program Manager
- Fully immerse yourself within our current rules of engagement, processes, and database structure
- Conduct active research leveraging all available tools and data sources to understand sales, KPIs, and success metrics so you can add value throughout your interactions and become a trusted advisor.
- Develop strong connections within the business to help produce a roadmap to a successful lead management program.
Within 6 months, you will...
- Assume ownership over our distribution, enrichment and assignment processes.
- Assist with target list assignment and organization in our CRM
- Partner with our marketing and analytics teams to best equip our Sales and Success teams for improved execution and efficiency
- Advise on improvements to our data model and structure to avoid lead conflicts within the business, while increasing visibility to key stakeholders
Within 12 months, you will...
- Add process optimization, efficiency gains to our lead management systems
- Assist with territory and business planning for the sales and success organizations
- By way of your involvement, the lead management process will have matured into an efficient process with established guidelines, policies and principles
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for our team, product and culture. Our benefits program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive policies to support work/life balance, like our flexible paid time off and parental leave program
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment—your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and mental well-being of our team
- Ongoing education and development opportunities via our [email protected] program, employee-led diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and mentorship programs for aspiring leaders
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop and downtown Seattle, for those who prefer an office setting
Whenever possible, Sprout wants to provide our team with the flexibility to work in the location that makes the most sense for them. For those that prefer an office setting, this role may be based in our Chicago or Seattle locations. If you prefer to work from your home, we can accommodate that for many locations across the United States. We are not set up in all states, however, so please take a look at the drop down box in our application to see whether your state is listed.
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based on identity- race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in our 2020 DEI Report.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. We'll do all we can to ensure you're set up for success during our interview process while upholding your privacy, including requests for accommodation. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.