Sales Operations Program Manager
Sprout Social’s Sales Operations team is looking for an analytical, problem solving, and solutions-focused Program Manager who has experience supporting Sales and Customer Success organizations with a speciality in Tools and Technology optimization.
Our Sales and Customer Success teams works with more than 24,000 brands around the world including Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
This position will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Enablement, and CRM teams to define and drive business needs and translate those needs into process and technology solutions aimed at creating efficiency on the sales floor. This person will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders as well including our: Marketing, Finance and Product teams.
If you are data driven, detailed oriented, and able to move quickly while maintaining focus on high impact projects, we’d love to talk to you!
Within 1 Month, you will…
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our product and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Sales Operations & Enablement to define key success metrics for your role and how you will measure against them.
- Get to know and begin to build working relationships with stakeholders throughout our Sales and Customer Success teams as well as cross-functional teams.
- Become familiar with our sales environment and sales processes.
- Learn and develop an understanding for the current state of most Salesforce.com workflows, processes, and dependencies.
Within 3 Months, you will…
- Be the main conduit between Sales and the Salesforce developers and admins in translating business needs into solutions.
- Scope and establish processes to capture critical pieces of information during various stages of sales motion to ensure accurate data is captured.
- Establish processes and programs in place for lead allocation related to terms, transfers and promotions.
- Own, scope and project manage an updated DocuSign integration.
- Own, scope and project manage a solution to remove duplicate leads within our CRM.
WIthin 6 months, you will…
- Transform the Sales and Customer Success process from lead creation to contract signature.
- Dramatically reduce the number of manual processes required to maintain and scale the Sales and Customer Success organizations.
Within 12 months you will...
- Become the subject matter expert for all Sales and Customer Success Salesforce.com processes.
- Surprise us! Use your unique ideas and abilities to change the Sales Operations team in beneficial ways that we haven’t even considered yet.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!