Founded in Chicago in 1985, Rewards Network has been a leader in marketing and payments technology for over 35 years. By partnering with the world’s leading loyalty and travel brands, Rewards Network helps local restaurants gain access to full-price paying diners, flexible capital solutions, and valuable data to run their businesses.
The Sales Operations Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our sales organization. This person will have the opportunity to work with and present to a cross-functional group of leaders at all levels.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver that is highly focused, agile, and who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This person will need to be a natural communicator with excellent organizational skills.
What you’ll do with us:
· Drive deliverables across all areas of a project - from initiation to completion
· Identify and obtain participation from all cross-functional team members, ensuring that each team member clearly understands their responsibilities and expected deliverables
· Set and continually manage project expectations with project team members and stakeholders
· Develop and maintain visuals to facilitate communicating project goals, status updates, and action items in a remote environment
· Conduct critical path and risk analysis, and assume responsibility of the initiation of contingency plans as needed
· Works our analytics team to ensure that all projects have measurable KPIs
· Regularly communicate project readouts to senior leaders and stakeholders
· Maintain roadmap and budgeting requirements
· Help evolve our Sales Readiness GTM processes and infrastructure to maximize efficiency
· Be a thought partner to the organization
Who you are:
· 3+ years of experience supporting projects for B2B Sales Organizations
· Comfortable working in remote environments
· Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Strong understanding of sales objectives and processes
· Advanced experience with Asana or similar project management tools
· PMP or relevant certification a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com
· Occasional travel may be required
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description