Sales Systems and Technology Administrator at Fast Radius (Chicago, IL or Remote)
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:46 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022
What we are looking for: We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales or Sales Operations with a passion for driving growth and productivity in sales organizations.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales, marketing, and product. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity and adept at prescribing and prioritizing technology solutions to meet business problems. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
About the Role:
- Design and operationalize prescriptive programs and strategies to drive value from our sales technology tools by increasing engagement and tailoring the tools to our sales motion (e.g., development and implementation of Outreach sequences development, Gong trackers and scorecards)
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards to monitor engagement and effective use of our technology
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, product, and technology vendors
- Ensure the right onboarding and ongoing training is available for all our sales technology tools
- Collaborate with our Salesforce administration team to ensure integration across all the tools are working correctly
- Provide training on the technology tools to our newest sales hires and ensure continuous adoption Act as escalation point for technology issues encountered by the sales team
- Scan marketplace for new and existing technologies aimed at improving productivity and efficiency of our sales team
- Support sales and sales operations leadership in contract renewals and negotiations
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in frontline sales or sales/revenue operations. Experience designing (or influencing the design) of revenue-producing sales campaigns and/or programs
- Experience drawing actionable insights from data sets in their most common forms (Excel, Business Objects, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Proficient communication and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of sales outreach automation tools (e.g., Outreach, Salesloft)
- Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences
- Experience designing sales programs, campaigns, and go-to-market strategies
- Knowledge of sales call intelligence tools (e.g., Gong, Chorus) and B2B lead databases (e.g., Zoominfo)
- Knowledge of effective sales strategies
Who we are: We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics. Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
What we offer: We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Fast Radius currently is unable to sponsor or transfer visas.
We are currently able to hire residents in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KA, KY, MD, MI, MN, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, WA, WI
Read Full Job Description