West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on the front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a talented Manager with expertise in CRM business consulting to join our Customer Experience Practice in Chicago or Dallas. The Manager will be responsible for leading project teams gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce.com. The Manager also develops methodology and best practices with the national Customer Experience practice team, and actively leads and participates in CRM business development opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six years consulting to Fortune 500 and/or middle-market companies and will have lead and managed CRM engagements across several industries.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe Partners, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members get the opportunity to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM), and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and expertise within your specialty.
- Serve as act as Project Manager for several key clients responsible for day to day operations on one or more projects.
- Communicate and report project status to client leadership and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues
- Report budget and finances
- Mentor and manage teams of Junior Consultants to be able to keep project on time as well as review work done by the team.
- Understand CRM technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical implementation project
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions
- On larger engagements, be able to work with larger management teams and determine independencies between the WMP project and other initiatives
- On smaller engagements, be able to work hands on in creating deliverables which could include strategy, design, development, testing application and delivering training
People and Practice Development
- Identify strengths and issues; drive and develop better behavior to create strong consultants
- Participate actively in the recruiting process for other consultants
- Drive the development and enhancement of WMP’s methodologies and approaches to client delivery and provide thought leadership for internal practice development
- Coach and manage other consultants and participate actively in the performance expectation process
- Participate in business development with prospective clients including solution definition, pre-sales, estimating, negotiating and project planning
- Present solutions and proposals to clients and prospects
- Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into tangible deliverables including projects and detailed proposals, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports and project plans
- Create work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
- Successfully manage alliance relationships
- Participate in key client relationships and growing those accounts within Customer Experience practice and cross selling to other areas within WMP
- Manage client relationships and meet with clients to determine business and functional requirements
- Assist in re-engineering business operations and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
- Lead teams in performing configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates and best practices specific to Private Equity/Alternative Investment, Asset Management, and Banking/Credit Unions
- Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
- Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
- Experienced candidates must have 6+ years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company in a business analyst/consulting manager role
- Experienced candidates must have at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience in leading and delivering end to end solution which could include strategy, design, development, testing and training
- Candidates will be considered for depth on other CRM packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand , and the like)
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.