At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free hardworking people to focus on their mission! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Cisco Meraki’s Support group is a growing, global, and complementary team of highly knowledgeable and meticulous customer advisors. We strive to guide our customers to successful outcomes with a mix of critical thinking and the grit to execute the next best action!About the role:
- We are looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to guide and craft the strategic and operational projects that will improve the lives of our Support Team.
- You will be working alongside and embedded with our Support development and program management teams, and you’ll directly feel the positive impact that your projects have on our users
- This role will focus on project management and Salesforce administration for projects that improve and sustain our Support team’s case, phone, and integration systems
- A typical work week might consist of:
- Translating partner interviews into impactful user stories in our Jira instance
- Collaborate with our developers to craft well-analyzed project plans
- Shepherding our efforts around user acceptance testing, per-feature/project organizational change, and user education.
- You will run reports from multiple systems and assist in some related administrative duties in support of field efforts & requests
40% Strategic Projects
- Lead projects that serve to improve day-to-day operations and long-term strategy for Support
- Divide sophisticated analysis projects into manageable parts and devise delivery plans
- Employ superb written and meeting skills to quickly resolve discovered issues or perceived bottlenecks
- Be the source of truth for project status and work to make overall progress (or lack thereof) clear
- Plan for “Day 2” support and the related bugs/feature requests
- Join forces alongside our software development team’s sprint ceremonies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business partners as we analyze and prioritize business needs
- Ensure successful adoption with the right amount of documentation for the current and future state of business processes
- Size, groom, and drive partner accountability around user stories, epics, and themes in our team’s Jira instance
- Be the “clicks” in Salesforce’s “clicks, not code” mantra and know when code is the right approach
- Enable business partners to self-service their data needs through documentation and templated reports/dashboards
- Bring your sharp troubleshooting skills to bear on validation rules and integration failures
- Drive quality and cleanliness in our org by leaving fields and page layouts better than you found them
- Deploy our changes safely alongside our fellow teammates and teams in Support, Product Management, Operations, Sales, Business Systems, and Engineering
- Test early and often, and utilize reporting and metrics to gauge the success of deployed features
- Focus on our user’s needs by leading acceptance testing and user training
- Find the intersection between your personal development interests and our business needs to identify side projects
- Grow your technical skills by completing classes from our robust learning catalog
- Stay proficient in our internal Salesforce and Data Infrastructure ecosystems
- 2+ years of experience delivering software solutions in Salesforce
- relevant Salesforce Admin certifications are a plus
- prior project experience with Support or Service organizations is a plus
- prior Salesforce Service Cloud Lightning-based projects are a big plus
- Shown examples of Salesforce administration/configuration work
- for example: workflow rules, process builder, UX updates, reporting, etc.
- Consistent record of successful project management efforts and related training & documentation work
- Direct working experience with Agile software development lifecycles and practices
- Expertise in project management tooling and workflows (Jira, Wrike, etc.)
- Presentation, meeting planning, and communication experience across various audiences (in-team, cross-team, executive, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.