Scrum Master - Azure Dev Ops at Productive Edge
Productive Edge, Chicago’s fastest-growing digital consultancy group is seeking a Scrum Master with Azure Dev Ops experience. Our people are passionately authentic about their love for what they do, and how they do it. At Productive Edge, you will get to shape and create innovative technology to transform our Clients.
- Experience managing development lifecycles using agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc).
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria .
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to express ideas, consider others’ and make informed decisions.
- Competence in Git, Azure DevOps, PowerBI.
- 2+ years leading development decisions for a development team.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder expectations and secure stakeholder alignment.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (PCF, AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with agile development best practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, DevOps, etc
- Data analysis experience using SQL
- Experience managing emerging technology development with Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Experience working directly with clients, leading projects, and mentoring engineers
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for managing the services provided to the client
- Accountable for the infrastructure and applications support, along with overseeing the delivery of projects
- Define the program controls processes, procedures, and reporting
- Plan and monitor progress to make sure that SLAs and milestones are being met across the various engagements
- Identify new areas of opportunity and submit proposals to the client
- Manage the financials of the account
- Apply change, issue, risk and resource management principles
- Able to manage teams across different geographical locations
- Coordinate with the teams and manage the inter-dependencies
- Manage internal stakeholders across Service Lines, vertical and senior management
About Productive Edge:
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud-Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication set us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge, and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.