Scrum Master / Project Manager
“Offering educational opportunities, to help consumers understand and leverage access to credit, can help them make smarter decisions that improve financial standing and quality of life.” - John Danaher
What we’ll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 4 years of experience working with and coaching scrum teams.
• A strong track record of leading multiple, independent cross-functional projects simultaneously or as one cohesive program.
• A minimum of four years of relevant Information Technology experience
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
• Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile Software like: Jira/Confluence or Agile Central
We’d love to see:
• Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred
Impact you’ll make:
• Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process.
• Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery.
• Participate in longer term roadmap planning.
• Monitor and track PI milestones, and facilitate mitigation of issues and risks.
• Collaborate with the team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team; escalate to the RTE as needed.
• Ensure that release deliverables are submitted and that quality standards defined by the team are consistently met (per acceptance criteria and definition of done).
• Monitor the effectiveness of scrum team processes and performance, and collaborate with the team on changes and improvements.