Scrum Master at Rightpoint
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for a Scrum Master/Project Manager. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.Intro:
We are looking for a Scrum Master / Project Manager with at least 3-5 years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating Agile development projects in the Lean Delivery Lifecycle.
We’ll need you to:
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain an on-going Agile development project.
- Manage the execution model (Scrum, Kanban), running scrum rituals meetings and coach the development team
- Interface effectively with professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base
- Direct and participate in the Lean Delivery Lifecycle including functional specifications, preparing work estimates, scheduling and leading cross-functional teams, QA, and deployment
- Ensure consistency and accuracy throughout the process, especially leading up to project releases
- Define and govern Ready Criteria for process workflow steps
- Continuously guarantee the control tool (Jira) is up to date with information (effort, status, assignee, etc) of burn, build and all work
- Utilize KPI dashboards to monitor and keep tasks on track
- Ensure unit flow and continuous flow within the sprint / cycle / phase
- Perform process maturity evaluation (PML –Process Maturity Level), submit it for baseline, and map out the action plans for continuous improvement
- Perform Sprint Review (Retro + Metrics checks) and track progress of action plans (continuous improvements for the pod)
- Ensure completion of knowledge maps (technical and business) and execution of training plans
- Guarantee the Root Cause Analysis of Defects supported by the QA
- Raise and track block resolution for Backlog Items
- Monitor the resolution of impediments against expiration date and follow up
- Deliver weekly status reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Track Sprint progress against appointments and report possible deviations
- Provide reliable and transparent communication on project health
You must have:
- Prior agency experience in a Project Manager or Scrum Master role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Ability to lead a team and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’d be great if you had:
- CSM, PMP or other Project Management certifications/education experience
- Jira experience
Apply if you
- Have high standards about what makes a good digital experience
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.