Scrum Master at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Kin + Carta is looking for someone to join our LatAm team as a Scrum Master, with particular interest or experience being a servant leader for teams and coaching organizations on the Scrum methodology. If you are just as excited about driving change with digital solutions as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!Responsibilities
- Managing digital work streams for our clients
- Facilitate all necessary team meetings (Sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, refinement meetings)
- Coach the cross-functional team and client on Agile best practices and self-management (relative estimations, full delivery cycle ownership, MVP approach, etc.)
- Help the team assess its delivery health through inspection and adaptation (one-on-one meetings, team and delivery health metrics, continuous improvement)
- Conduct business analysis
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Web, Mobile, IoT, or other digital technology experience and knowledge
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and have worked with both business and technology teams
- 3-6 years or more of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coaching experience
- Certified/Professional Scrum Master (CSM or PSM)
- Experience delivering successful projects and providing Agile Coaching at the enterprise level
- Advanced English level
- Consulting experience and Enterprise transformation experience are a major plus
- Experience running Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, and/or [email protected] is highly preferred
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.