Scrum Master at Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is seeking a Scrum Master to add to the growing team in Chicago. This individual should have a strong desire to be an effective leader. The ideal candidate is someone looking to work in a local delivery model, meaning little to no travel, with an opportunity for a long-term career doing what they love to do. This role will have the opportunity to work across several key functional and technical areas (including software architecture and engineering) and across a number of industries.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with 2-3 Scrum teams at a time.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and removing impediments.
- Supporting Agile team transformations and encouraging teams to adopt Agile values and apply Scrum.
- Coordinating with other Scrum teams and program leadership.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience as a Scrum Master on Scrum or Kanban teams.
- CSM certification.
- SAFe Agilist certifications.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
When you are a Daugherty employee, your job doesn’t end when a contract is up. You stay on as an indispensable member of the team with career growth opportunities tailored to your interests and talents. Apply today to take your career to the next level.