Launched in 2014, ShipBob is a tech-enabled fulfillment and logistics solution for growing e-commerce companies. Our goal is to alleviate the daily stress associated with picking, packaging and shipping so business owners can focus on more important aspects of their brand. Through our software and operations arm, we are on a mission to help businesses be successful online
We pride ourselves on our inclusive and richly diverse company culture. All voices are heard regardless of tenure or job title. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a strong work ethic and ability to persevere.
As a Scrum Master, you will play a vital role supporting our developers to create a first to market software product for serving hundreds of thousands of e-commerce businesses across the country. You will partner closely across the technology, product and operations teams to track and bake in best practices that allow our software to function to the highest possible standard. You will work with our team of product developers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from Sprint Planning and Grooming to Retros. You will be a focal point in tracking team progress and driving the Agile Program Management.
- Facilitate Team Schedules (sprint planning, grooming and retros)
- Conduct team meetings and keep everyone on track
- Track team progress (gather metrics around code quality, testing, etc)
- Heavily involved in Sprint Review, helping teams prepare
- Drive Agile methodologies and create consistency within the teams
- Knowledge of modern Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience in technology focused company (SaaS is a big plus)
- Software engineering background a plus
- Knowledge of documentation techniques (handling bugs, burndown techniques, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or similar