Senior Advisory Solution Consultant, Performance Analytics - Central
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Performance Analytics (PA) & Reporting pre-sales solution consultant. Performance Analytics (PA) enables all ServiceNow users, from C-level to service fulfillers, with visibility into the performance of their services and processes. It supports Continuous Service Improvement initiatives, helps pre-empt performance degradation and provides actionable in-platform analytics to simply improve the level of service provided. The PA solution consultant will provide guidance and expertise to support his/her Sales and solution consulting peers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements. The PA advisory will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of PA on the ServiceNow SaaS platform. This is a hands on solution consultant who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles. In addition, the PA advisory consultant will work with professional services to ensure customers are successfully implemented and value established once sales cycle is actualized.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers within ServiceNow and Partners organizations.
- Participation in service improvement opportunities with ServiceNow’s global strategic accounts.
- Communicate and demonstrate solutions that align ServiceNow’s solutions with the overall company strategy and objectives, leveraging Performance Analytics.
- Scoping and delivering Performance Analytics Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects and existing customers, including (but not limited to):
- Defining the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that align to the customer’s objectives.
- Visualizing business/service performance in meaningful dashboards and scorecards
- Transfer knowledge about the distinctive advantages of PA vs reporting and BI solutions.
- Partner with product management to stay current on product developments/releases.
- Influence future application releases based on your feedback and feedback gathered from customer interactions.
- Supporting marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / Marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs:
- First and foremost: the ability to understand and challenge business needs of customers in the area of (continuous) performance improvement
- Being able to translate these needs to technical requirements and convert into solutions
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Understanding of business and technical terminology and concepts that the products delivers, including terminology around Continuous Improvement, Key Performance Indicators, Metrics, Dashboards, Trending, Target Setting, etc.
- Understanding of the sales process and a trusted advisor for account representative and extended sales organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and 3-5 years of experience is required.
- 3-5 years experience in solution consulting or business analysis function including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating client business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs within IT and business organizations
- ServiceNow platform administration or implementation experience
- A broad working knowledge and understanding of Service Management Processes across the various business functions (IT, HR, ITFM, Facilities, PPS, etc.) as well as of the ServiceNow solutions that support these business functions.
- Working knowledge of the Reporting and BI industries landscape, including vendors and tools.
- Experience working in a large government or corporate enterprise environment.
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of Performance Analytics in terms familiar to a non-IT audience.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.