Senior Agile Project Manager
The Senior Agile Project Manager, Cloud Services is responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment in support of iManage Cloud services. In this role, you will partner with Cloud Services team leads, product managers, program managers and business owners to optimize operational efficiency, implement agile best practices, manage priorities, manage and groom backlogs, track progress on project deliverables, and report project status within the larger organization. You will use your judgment and skill to tailor the project management approach to the scope and duration of the project, applying agile methodologies where they best fit and more traditional project management approaches as needed. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in agile methodologies and have experience managing technical projects involving software and infrastructure deployment. This position is based in Chicago, with travel likely to not exceed 10%.
- Partner with Cloud Services team leads to develop, implement and optimize an agile approach to cloud operations and infrastructure projects
- Manage Cloud Services projects which enhance the iManage Cloud services including implementation of new technologies, new service offerings, and new processes
- Work collaboratively with Cloud Services team leads and the Cloud Services Product Manager to prioritize projects based on the product and service delivery roadmap
- Responsible for overall coordination and status reporting of project-oriented work efforts
- Ensure that project requirements and deliverables are well understood prior to project initiation, and documented in Jira with specific project tasks identified.
- Track project-related tasks and deliverables in Jira
- Participate in sprint planning to ensure prioritization and scheduling of project tasks
- Support the Cloud Services Team Leads in the grooming and management of backlogs
- Facilitate the completion of project tasks without directly assigning or dictating the work
- Report on project status to ensure enterprise visibility, including visibility for the iManage executive team
- Raise visibility for any impediments to project success
- Bachelor degree required. Bachelor degree in a technical field preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of experience managing software, infrastructure or data center deployment projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing projects using agile methods
- Well-versed in the Agile methods and framework, including Kanban, Sprints and/or Scrums
- Well-versed with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Must display well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- A team player who can adapt to and tap into the skill set of each person involved in a project
- A self-motivated person, capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- A positive attitude which generates enthusiasm among team members and encourages collaboration
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Experience with iManage Cloud Services is a plus
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com