Senior Consultant, Decision Support at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Senior Consultant on the Decision Support solution, you will be responsible for working on a team with other Strata team members to implement, then optimize adoption and use of Strata’s Cost Accounting, Contract Analytics, and Reporting Analytics software and best practices.
- Work with an experienced team of client service professionals who have deep technical expertise in Cost Accounting, Contract Modeling, and data visualization.
- Lead the implementation of significant components of Strata software at multiple clients across the country. Implementation includes configuring the user requirements, validating its functionality, and testing key features of the software. Analysts will work on configuring and testing users and security, developing complex cost models and RVU methodologies, contract models and advanced profitability reports and dashboards.
- Work with clients to define their business and technical requirements for the software. Provide consultative advice to clients on risk and best practices. Gain the experience necessary to work with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices in their cost accounting model, contract modeling structure, and data distribution plan.
- Lead onsite presentations and trainings as well as web-based client calls and trainings.
- Develop meaningful and long-lasting client relationships.
- Communicate complex problems, analyses and system functionality to clients and colleagues.
- Track project budgets and follow up on open items to ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Work in an Agile environment and learn one of the most widely used and effective methodologies for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software.
- Use SQL and Strata implementation tools to deliver on client expectations for software implementation and optimization projects.
- Be a resource and coach for junior team members; grow their technical skills and domain expertise.
- Communicate proactively with team members, managers, and project managers on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks.
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve their use and adoption of Strata’s Decision Support software. Work with your manager and the appropriate account management resources to outline and execute a plan to improve use.
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- A strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- Professional and/or academic background in SQL and relational database concepts
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis and general ledger analysis
- Ability to respond to client needs as they arise
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary