Senior Consultant, ERP (NetSuite) at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That's why inclusion and diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently seeking a Senior Consultant – NetSuite (ERP) to help support our NetSuite ERP Practice. This role will initially focus on the wholesale distribution and light manufacturing industry. The Senior Consultant will need to demonstrate in-depth understanding and experience in deploying NetSuite software, in-depth knowledge of at least three key business functions (e.g. Lead to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Project to Cash, International Localization, etc.), and has served in direct client facing roles. Experience with integration to third party add-on applications, NetSuite customizations, and M&A activity is a plus.
West Monroe’s NetSuite implementation projects are typically highly complex, transformative engagements for middle to upper middle market clients with multiple WMP team members working on a single client project at a time.
• Participate in assessments of NetSuite’s suitability for prospective clients
• Lead multiple implementation workstream(s)
• Coordinate with client and WMP teams on project governance activities
• Tailor WMP implementation methodology to specific client needs
• Lead client workshops focused on designing future state business needs
• Understand and document client processes and requirements
• Translate requirements into NetSuite solution design and configuration
• Lead data conversion and integration efforts
• Facilitate testing and training with client teams
• Coordinate change management efforts
• Participate in system cutover and provide “hypercare” support
• Contribute to the development/enhancement of WMP’s methodologies and artifacts
• Support business development efforts as a subject matter expert
• Participate in non-NetSuite focused ERP projects such as software selection or back office strategy as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Information Technology, MIS, Finance & Accounting)
• 2-3+ years of “hands on” NetSuite configuration and/or use
• 3-4+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
• Willingness and ability to work with, develop, and coach our junior team members
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, and customer relations skills
• Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
• Ability to travel up to 70%
• A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.