West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people can make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants partner with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Sound interesting? Then West Monroe just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Cloud & Infrastructure practice and focus on recovering core IT infrastructure technologies for our clients that are experiencing a malware/ransomware event.
As a technical, client-facing consultant, you would collaborate with our Incident Response & Recovery (IR&R) team and efficiently respond to cybersecurity incidents that often threaten a complete business outage for our client(s). We are looking for a dynamic professional with proven experience planning, designing, and deploying a wide array of infrastructure technologies – systems, servers, networks, and other platforms – on a tight timeline. Working together with your team, you would travel to clients to understand their critical needs and provide a broad set of system or network architecture capabilities. This is a rewarding opportunity to play a pivotal role in implementing cutting edge solutions, while migrating our clients to a new IT environment with the goal of restoring their business operations.
- Rapidly deploy to a client site (or sites) during – or in the aftermath of – a major cybersecurity incident, I.e. Ransomware attacks
- Assess current state of the breached client environment to quickly understand key impacted business systems/processes and effectively gather business and technology requirements for the solution(s)
- Work directly with clients and West Monroe consultants to evaluate, recommend, and implement new infrastructure technologies, or recover existing systems, ensuring both technical and business functions can resume
- Engineer, configure, deploy, and recover critical infrastructure technologies for both on-prem and cloud environments
- Collaborate cross-functionally within a team of 2-4 or more IR&R teammates, including consultants from both our Cloud & Infrastructure and Cybersecurity practices, among others
- Communicate with West Monroe project management to provide status and other engagement updates
- BS/BA degree in IT, MIS, Computer Science, Business, Math, or another related field is preferred
- 3-7+ years of experience in technology preferably with 1-2+ years in technical / management consulting
- Experience working in an infrastructure engineering role that focused on any of the following: server platforms, Windows or Linux systems, cloud, networking, hosting, virtualization, storage, and/or application platforms
- Proficient implementation experience with any of the following: Azure, AWS, Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, PowerShell, VMware, Citrix, SCCM, MDT, and/or WDS
- Adept communication, PM, and business analyst skills; able to drive projects through to completion
- Comfortable working in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Confident in “plugging in” to varying consulting roles based on different client requirements and projects
- Willingness to travel up to 75% on short notice in a client-facing capacity
- Comfortable working flexible hours, including occasionally weekends and overnights, in exchange for schedule flexibility when not actively responding to a client incident
- Must be able to legally work in the United States without limitation
Think you have what it takes? Join our team and make us better!