Senior Digital Producer
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
A Bit About You… Unafraid of diving in head first and tackling the known and unknown. Willing to get your hands dirty cobbling together solutions and solving problems. An internal drive to see projects through to success with an unwavering focus on quality.
- Building project budgets and timelines based on internal and external resources.
- Overseeing digital vendors and contract resources as applicable.
- Documenting and prioritizing workflow and updates for the various project team members (strategy, creative, technology, analytics, vendors, etc.).
- Collecting and maintaining and necessary project documentation.
- Day-to-day contact for assigned book of business through the project lifecycle.
- Liaison between outside and internal resources.
- Managing all project requirements from user acceptance criteria to technical specs.
- Providing strategic technical recommendations and solutions as applicable.
- Lead agile and waterfall processes as appropriate for the project and/or client.
- Be a go-to resource for digital integration across core platforms: social networks, email/crm systems, mobile applications, and sweeps/promotional engines.
- Steering the project process ensuring on-time and on-budget deliver.
- Presenting concepts, documents and program information to applicable client stakeholders such as; client reviews, legal reviews, security reviews, etc.
- Monitoring and provides timely status updates to all applicable teams regarding project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria and risk management
- Managing and controls project scope and the change management process
- Acting as an internal quality control check for all programs, in every phase, for accuracy and meets client requirements and best practices. This includes quality control checks of creative and beta sites
- Managing large, high visibility and high complexity digital applications and experiences
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in digital project management in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing Fortune 500 client projects
- Robust experience successfully interacting with clients and working lockstep with account to deliver on project deliverables
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Experience working on mobile applications (Android and iOS), large-scale promotions/sweepstakes, and social media executions
- Advanced experience integrating with large client IT infrastructures with a keen eye for requirements and avoiding pitfalls
- Experience with avoiding common pitfalls when developing for mainstream browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE, Safari) and mobile OS (iOS and Android)
- Extensive knowledge of how marketing programs can be executed across digital platforms (social, mobile, ecommerce, etc.)
- Experience with large-scale promotions and sweepstakes management including: legal, IT, compliance, etc.
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, Jira, MS Project, Omniplan, Slack, etc.
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
Nice to Haves
- Experience with WCAG compliance
- Any of the three (restaurant, automotive, and/or telecom industry experience)
- Basic SEO Knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with IoT (non-traditional digital integrations)
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.