Senior Digital Project Manager at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
For those applicants in Pacific and Mountain tIme zones- Working hours may be 9:00am - 5:00pm CST. Please consider this when applying.
Rightpoint Commerce is looking for a Digital Project Manager / Web Producer with at least 5+ years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and managing a portfolio of web development clients and team.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for nonprofits, etc.
- Interface effectively with professionals at the highest organizational levels within Rightpoint client base and manage client expectations
- Direct and participate in the full life cycle of a website build including functional specifications, preparing work estimates, scheduling and leading cross-functional teams, QA, and deployment
- Work within platforms such as Magento, Shopify, and others
- Ensure consistency and accuracy throughout the process, especially leading up to project launch
- Actively work with the team and Functional Leadership (engineering, creative, strategy, etc.) to manage assignments and review deliverables, before passing to the client
- Understand basic revenue models and cost-to-completion projections and accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Assist with business development opportunities, including, but not limited to proposals efforts, project scoping and SOW creation
- Account for your team’s dispatch and individual team member work schedules on a weekly basis and adjust regularly as needed
- Champion and evolve delivery practices to account for process improvement and changing technologies
- Serve as an internal point of escalation on matters concerning the team
- Collaborate with Functional Leadership lines (engineering, creative, digital strategy, etc.) to ensure team members can excel and evolve as team members
- Track and analyze personal and direct reports OKRs to continually assess performance and identify areas for improvement
- Surface client and team satisfaction concerns and participate in crafting resolution strategies
What we’d love to see:
- Significant number of years of client consulting and project management experience
- Prior ecommerce agency experience in a Project Manager or Producer role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are require
Apply if you:
- Have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to deliver upon project requirements efficiently and effectively
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.