Senior Director of Agile Delivery & PMO
Sr. Director, Agile Delivery Services
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• An opportunity to lead a technology transformation of a world class, data-driven organization through the adoption of agile principles and advanced engineering practices.
Requirements We’d Love to See
• Demonstrated experience in leading large Project/Program Management teams, Agile Transformations, Management Reporting (benchmarks, metrics, dashboards, etc.) with strong communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Agile and SAFe Methodology with proven coaching abilities
• Ability to evaluate current processes and implement global practice improvements to ensure organizational alignment and frictionless delivery
• Expertise in DevOps and CICD disciplines and leadership in cloud migration efforts focused on the cultural transformation, change management and continuous improvement agenda
• Hands-on leader with a track record of engaging deeply in building organizational competence in Agile practices across Software Development, Infrastructure and Information Security initiatives
Preferred Requirements We’d Like to See:
• 10+ years of progressive project and program management experience with proven experience in successfully implementing major change initiatives in a global organization.
• Experience establishing and leading successful large scale projects and programs across an enterprise utilizing external providers, offshore resources and internal staff.
• Experience building high performing teams by promoting values, ideas and achieving consensus as well as coaching and mentoring skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication including superior presentation skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
Impact you’ll make:
• Serve as a key change agent in the continued adoption of an agile mindset in the delivery of software applications, technology infrastructure and information security solutions that will be deployed around the globe.
• Transform the Project Management Office to a responsive, fully Agile organization supporting teams while operating in the SAFe Agile Methodology; inclusive of developing processes and roles to support Agile enterprise wide.
• Establish Lean Portfolio Management capabilities by institutionalizing framework for initiatives from ideation to delivery that are prioritized and planned at an enterprise level to enable predictable, quality delivery in alignment with our strategy.
• Launch Agile Release Train structure and Agile practices in the Human Resources (HR) and Finance Domains; lead change management program to align organization to agile software delivery and drive the buildout of agile teams to deliver upon the corporate solutions strategic agenda.
• Build out of Solutions Engineering function and bridge gap for existing project portfolio; Implement communities of practice in the area of Project Management and Process Engineering while transforming it to support an Enterprise Agile Organization.
• Drives the adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology/standards and oversees project and program management coaching. Establish methodologies and governance for the Organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.