Senior Implementation Manager
BenchPrep is looking for a talented Senior Implementation Manager to join our growing team! As a Senior Implementation Manager you are responsible for the strategy and delivery of customer solutions on the BenchPrep platform. You will work closely with customers to understand their needs and goals through effective communication, abstract requirements gathering, and deep knowledge of the BenchPrep platform.
You will analyze business requirements, provide product solutions & recommendations, and translate decisions into an impactful solution and delivery plan that serves our customers and their end users. Additionally, you will lead and manage end-to-end delivery of those solutions by working closely with customer stakeholders and internal cross-functional teams.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, able to manage complex projects with ease and communicate gracefully and effectively with customers and internal teams.
What You’ll Do As A Senior Implementation Manager:
- Manage a portfolio of solutions (implementations) of varying complexities in different life cycles across different customers
- Accountable for the strategy, documentation, delivery and launch of each solution
- Responsible for project planning, project communications and risk mitigation
- Work closely with internal teams throughout the project lifecycle (including discovery, planning, documentation, delivery and launch)
- Stay extremely well informed about our platform solution, product roadmap and internal resources/processes
- Maintain an open and honest line of communication with customers and internal project stakeholders
- Participate in testing for quality assurance and user acceptance
What We’re Looking For:
- Have been in an Engagement Manager, Product Manager or Project Manager role responsible for managing and delivering software projects/products
- 5+ years in a client facing role
- 5+ years of software product management experience at a SaaS company or software agency
- 5+ years project management experience
- 2+ years of experience building digital learning products is preferred
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Strong business writing skills and presentation skills
- Communicates exceptionally well in phone calls and through email
- Has proven organizational skills and attention to detail while retaining big picture goals
- Comfortable working across internal teams (developers, designers, instructional designers, solutions managers etc)
Why Work at BenchPrep?
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
BenchPrep helps the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, CompTIA, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, and GMAC.
We’re paving our own path to success in a new and growing field. We strive to learn every day, whether we’re creating content or our latest study tool. Our creative spirit rewards risk-taking, and our collaborative culture provides transparency and meaningful feedback. We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our office.