Senior Manager, Customer Advocacy (VoC)
Be an Innovative Agent of Change
Sr. Program Manager Customer Advocacy (VoC)
(Customer Experience VoC Program Manager)
Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced and innovative environment?
At FTD (NASDAQ:FTD) we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our lines of business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
The Senior Program Manager, Customer Advocacy (Customer Experience VoC Program Manager) is a newly created position will be at the forefront of FTD's transformation to change the way the world buys, gives and receives flowers. Working within the newly formed Program Management Office, serving the SVP of Customer Engagement, this highly visible and hands-on position will connect the dots between qualitative and quantitative information to feed into the very core of everything we do. You will work with Product management, our various business units, engineering, the data & analytics team, and others to bring the VoC to the forefront. This position is part strategic but also had an unlimited amount of delivery expectations. You become the advocate for improvements by becoming the Voice of Customer Feedback for the experience as it relates to improved features and functions. You have nearly unlimited amount of canvas to help create the next wave of customer focus. As a senior individual contributor you will have access to tools, data, and people across the entire organization, so your ability to influence a willing audience is prized.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help drive the NPS Program and Consumer Insights into actionable steps for product management and engineers to intelligently develop data-driven solutions for our customers and member florists.
- You Lead the creation and management of customer user groups, testing and learning new features, mobile experiences, etc.
- You serve the product management and business unit groups. Having multiple brands, you are the go-to to centralize where possible and differentiate where necessary to ultimately service our general managers.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to apply analytical results to organizational decision-making processes. You don't always have all the data--but you can chase it down!
- Help create a "voice" of our advocates and detractors alike and increase engagement with our customers. Learn how to "harness them" to develop bi-directional engagement and bliss. This could/would include the scaling and use of a formal customer advisory board.
- A strong understanding of customer experience fundamentals, survey methodology, creating automated reporting, and managing a survey system. * Role requires quantitative experience developing research questionnaires, programming online surveys, cleaning/quality-checking data, and creating actionable reports/presentations.
- Maintain a high-level competitive landscape of features, functions, and direction of our top competitors, large and small, and particularly understand the behaviors and potential solutions to serve our customers post-sale.
- You have one direct report with the potential to grow your team further.
- Within the product management group, you will join a small handful of highly energetic; engaged program managers charted with paving the way throughout the organization to bring success to FTD. No task is too big or too small to enable those around you to work faster and more intelligently. You are the consummate enabler.
- You'll have direct contact with everyone from agents, to customers through C-level associates!
Lastly, some of these bullets could change, grow, add or subtract! You will help create the very role itself. But as we myopically focus on the customer, we will follow them where they perceive the most value.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5-10 years of total relevant work experience in some combination of customer insights related services and program management
- Experience building voice of the customer and listening programs, leading VoC sessions.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced technical or business degree a plus
- Advanced Excel; SQL, SAS, and Access helpful you are comfortable in and around data, and you don't fear to discover or to learn new tools
- You have energy - you are confidently humble
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
- Strong business acumen & critical thinking skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferable CCXP -- Certified Customer Experience Professional
- Flexible and embraces change with positivity
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that builds and evolves high performance, scalable order processing systems handling large transactional volumes: processing more than 50,000 orders a day, close to 5 million payment transactions a week; handling more than 1.5 million customer notifications in a day, etc.
- We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas like artificial intelligence, data processing, and information retrieval, voice capabilities, automation, computer vision, etc.
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and three continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
Join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic e-commerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Give FTD a look! This position will be based in Chicago, IL.
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.