ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As part of ServiceNow's rapidly growing ESG initiatives, we are expanding our NextGen team. NextGen has a unique focus on creating alternative and accelerated pathways into digital jobs and employment in the ServiceNow ecosystem. Since its inception in 2019, NextGen has worked with nonprofits, universities, and workforce development organizations to create programs and connections that reach communities outside the traditional talent pipelines. This includes innovative programs such as the Northeastern degree apprenticeship program, job reskilling or upskilling programs for veterans, those returning to work, those transitioning into new jobs, and communities that have had limited access to employment. We measure our success through the number of program participants who are sustainably employed within one year of program completion.
What you get to do in this role:
· As the Senior Manager for NextGen Racial Equity Programs, you will support and execute programs that create scalable employment opportunities for BIPOC populations
· Help build and foster relationships with colleges/universities, and organizations with a pathway-to-digital-jobs charter who focus on the BIPOC communities in the United States
· Support the creation, execution, and evolution of learning programs relevant to high-value jobs within the ServiceNow ecosystem and within ServiceNow itself
· Develop and analyze metrics to improve learning programs and employment outcomes.
· Act as a change agent for bringing overlooked talent to the marketplace for jobs through the NextGen program.
· Assist with the integration of community engagement and racial equity practices in all parts of the NextGen program
· Collaborate and consult with ServiceNow leaders, customers, and partners on how to integrate NextGen into recruiting and development programs
· Develop employer outreach strategy, and maintain a repository of career opportunities for NextGen program participants
· Create employer and participant communications that discuss hiring events, timelines, professional development, and other opportunities.
· Advise NextGen program participants on career paths and create professional development programs for participants
· Track NextGen participants throughout program, and collect employment related data
· Develop and prepare weekly and monthly reports in a visually appealing format and maintain accuracy of all program related data and information. Provide design input to create engaging PowerPoint presentations
· Other duties as assigned by the Director for Program Strategy and Racial EquityQualifications
To be successful in this role you should have:
· 3 or more years’ experience working with BIPOC communities and organizations
· Experience working on and contributing to diversity and inclusion initiatives that focus on talent development or education and recruiting
· Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
· Experience working within a team, leading people, building consensus, and working with partners and senior leaders
· Ability to build relationships and work across departments
· Experience in education, or learning and development
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present to diverse audiences, specifically racially, ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse communities
· Experience presenting or authoring expertise or insight-based content
· Proficiency in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated program management abilities with strong organizational, leadership, and time management skills
· Ability to discuss career goals, career paths, and professional development concepts
· Experience making strategic
decisions, and implementing mid-range
· Ability to analyze situations, trends, and data, and create evaluation criteria
· Demonstrated track record for obtaining results
· Ability to organize large complex projects
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.