Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The objective of the Sr Partner Programs Manager role is to organize and communicate DocuSign’s partner programs and resources, externally to partners, and internally to stakeholders. This role will help create and execute winning partner programs that ensure continued DocuSign growth.
This role works closely with Partner Strategy & Programs (PSP) leader and teammates. The PSP team builds programs and initiatives that help our hundreds of active Referral, Reseller, ISV, and Services Partners to promote and implement the DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP of Partner Strategy & Programs. This role requires a motivated, detail-oriented, project manager and problem solver.
- Develop and execute external “to-partner” messaging programs for DocuSign partners:
- Create a communications plan around partner programs including messaging framework, key principles, strategy, and calendar
- Create relevant messages for monthly partner email communication and execute
- Create and maintain programs pitch deck for new partners and new employees of existing partners
- Ensure all partner portal content and resources fit within the to-partner communications principles, working with other partner programs stakeholders at DocuSign
- Manage to-partner event programs (including Momentum) and webinars
- Manage our program-related social media channels, including blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage any public relations opportunities such as trade press, industry awards, etc.
- Manage www.docusign.com/partners content re: partner programs
- Build and manage MDF program for partners
- Develop and execute internal “to-employee” messaging programs for the Partner Ecosystem team. Audiences include our field sales team, as well as partner account managers in the Partner Ecosystem team.
- Create an internal communications plan including messaging framework, key principles, strategy, and calendar
- Maintain the strategy for and quality of our internal program content re: partners. Facilitate and coordinate our colleagues who contribute content. Key resources include the Programs Toolkit for internal partner resources and our Partnering to Win pages for our top partners.
- Manage internal Partner Ecosystem events (including Global Kickoff and PE All Hands meeting) and regular webinar
- In relation to the above, create compelling presentations, blogs, portal articles, brochures, program guides, operational guides, case studies, best practices, whitepapers, as necessary.
- Collaborate closely with other teams such as: Marketing, Sales Enablement, Technical Enablement, Customer Success
- Communicate directly with partners to get their feedback on DocuSign partner programs.
- Build out partner programs and initiatives to help partners work in alignment with DocuSign.
- Travel as necessary, typically 10%. (whenever we’re allowed to travel again!)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience with two or more of: partner communications, partner marketing, partner enablement, sales enablement, partner programs
- Experience building communications and documentation around partner programs, enablement, portals, program guides, partner policies, partner events, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be able to show a portfolio of past documentation and presentations.
- Ability to work on highly cross-functional projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Self-starter with great time management skills.
- Strong project management skills
- 3+ years’ experience working with partners in the Cloud / SaaS space
- Extensive experience in two or more of: partner communications, partner marketing, partner enablement, sales enablement, partner programs.
- Problem-solving skills are highly sought-after.
- Ability to work within sometimes ambiguous situations.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.