Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
As a Senior Program Manager for Enterprise Program Success, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our enterprise solutions for your clients. You will partner cross-functionally to guide users on how to best utilize Upwork from initial onboarding to ongoing adoption to ensure our client achieve value every step of the way to resulting in program growth through client education, monitoring success metrics and participating in business reviews.Your Responsibilities:
- Represent Upwork Enterprise to our clients post-sale and drive overall success of your client’s talent programs. You will partner closely with Sales to launch new clients and lead a portfolio of existing businesses to ensure clients are receiving the maximum value.
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to maintain client success metrics and collaborate with Sales to drive expansion efforts
- Onboard new clients through product demonstration and education on their Upwork partnership, unique workflows and standard methodologies to ensure new users' conversion.
- Develop positive working relationships with client champions and hiring managers to drive user adoption and retention by regularly delivering business results.
- Maintain an understanding of the Enterprise product in order to educate users and drive adoption.
- Serve as the day to day program manager to lead all aspects of and triage operations related to service fulfillment which includes: product concerns, compliance, reporting and billing within outlined SLAs.
- You have a passion for client facing activity and managing a book of business and have proven success in a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager or similar role.
- You have led internal and external meetings and established relationships with internal and cross functional teams.
- You have successfully led high volume accounts and thrive in an environment where you can prioritize complex projects
- You are data driven and solutions oriented to help effectively tackle problems both internally and externally
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key partners within the organization
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.