Senior Program Manager, Oracle Cloud
Job Description Summary
The CCC Information technology portfolio has evolved to be largely built around third-party service providers and SaaS solutions. As a result, the processes and tools needed to manage that diverse environment to deliver the needed value to the company also need to evolve. This role must understand how to manage the planning and the delivery processes necessary to deliver excellent services to meet evolving business needs, focused on people, process and technology.
The Senior Product Owner, Oracle is the “champion” for all Oracle related activities at CCC such as implementation projects, sprint deployments, integrations with peer systems, day-to-day support, and all product upgrades. H/she will be directly responsible for supporting the on-premise and cloud Oracle Applications, providing technical and functional solutions to users, modifying and documenting business processes, streamlining system integrations, troubleshooting system/data issues, testing new functionalities and developing financial reports etc. This position requires a leader with an emphasis on operational excellence and continuous improvement of ERP configuration and deployment processes and procedures.
- Overall accountability for Oracle Monetization Cloud implementation.
- Overall accountability for Oracle application support and maintenance post go-live.
- Proactively manages client communications and expectations to ensure client satisfaction in partnership with internal teams
- Defines and scopes client requirements and deliverables
- Creates and maintains detailed project plans
- Collaborates with internal teams and client stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions
- Coordinates tasks, assigns appropriate resources, and ensures proper task completion
- Identifies risks, threats, or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, notifying the team and escalating issues when appropriate
- Controls quality by reviewing deliverables prior to client presentation; enhances internal and external deliverables/documents as needed; suggests process improvements as appropriate
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and documenting and presenting the results
- Present concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Responsible for management to resolution of business application high priority incidents, problem management, and major incident communications with business owners
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Conduct weekly meetings with internal business constituents outlining upcoming application support activities, future Oracle patch cycles and resolution of reported incidents
- Work closely with IT management to understand key strategic initiatives and build and maintain application support plans to support them
- Participate and adhere to the Release and Change management processes and planning as well as documentation and follow through
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, 8+ years of relevant technical, business analysis, project management experience
- Demonstrated Oracle Quote to Cash, Billing, Order Management experience, both on-premise and cloud. Operational leadership abilities, with management oversight of software enhancements, companywide workflow processes, and bug fixes.
- Management of an Oracle Application support and project team.
- Strong business understanding (operational) with a solid technology background with Oracle Applications and Platform, and Oracle Business Intelligence. Oracle certifications would be a bonus
- Ability to quickly shift focus as priorities change
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with quote-to-cash, accounting and financial concepts
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) – will interact with senior leadership within CCC
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!