ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
Because of this amazing growth, we are now seeking a Senior Program Manager that will take over and manage many of our internal Security and Compliance program management requirements. This will be a new role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What your day could consist of:
- Development of strategic roadmaps for Security Operations, Security Product Engineering, Secure IT, and Governance Risk and Compliance teams
- Determine the project approach, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Develop and review estimates and assumptions for project schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience
- Create and manage project, risk mitigation, and communication plans
- Create project charter and scope statements, weekly status reports, risk and issues log and other project deliverables
- Execute day-to-day activities required for the development and tracking of a SOCII and Information Security initiatives as well as including the communication and management of policies, controls, and practices
- Provide project management and program leadership, including process improvement, business process and data analysis, process documentation and support for project life cycle for supporting programs and tools
- Coordinate and project manage organization wide risk assessments and control self-assessments
- Provide guidance on project risk assessment for major cross functional projects
- Coordinate activities as part of SOC2, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, HIPAA, GDPR compliance programs. Issues and remediation tracking for compliance with the above frameworks
- Assist in rolling out third-party security standards and risk assessment methodologies around suppliers, vendors, service providers, and members
- Coordinate conformance with Information Security policies
What is needed:
- Program management experience centered around a fast pace high growth Information Security Program with a heavy emphasis on engineering
- Experience working as part of a large scale Information Security, Development, or Corporate IT programs with mission-critical projects
- Understanding of one or more of the following information security and risk management areas: security log collection, database activity monitoring, network access control, identity & access management, data loss prevention, security controls (third party access), network monitoring, SOCII, HIPPA, and GDPR Compliance
- Strong demonstration of negotiation and conflict management skills
- Strong visual presentation skills
- Strong public speaking skills; Excellent leadership and organization skills in an aggressive timeframe
- Ability to be a systems thinker, attention to quality, and relationship and team building
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, project managers, and functional managers
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with senior leadership and give high level presentations
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.