Senior Program Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’re dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We constantly improve our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business, and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners’ food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We’re looking for an exceptionally analytical leader to lead the deployment of our new corporate ordering platform. You should have a great balance of skills across analytics, project management, and systems thinking. You’ll be responsible for ensuring our corporate platform offers a balanced & well-oiled restaurant network for diners as well as managing a number of high-impact, ad-hoc strategic projects and analyses.
- Optimize and execute a process for deploying restaurant partners on our new platform
- Define and manage a strategy for growing restaurant networks that can handle large corporate orders
- Work with product through the requirements, development and release process of new features to ensure they are benefiting our business
- Lead cross-functional execution across Business, Product, Market Operations, Care, and other stakeholder orgs within the Corporate business
You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in operations and/or strategy roles
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross functional teams
- Strong attention to detail; digs into all miniutiae of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (expert at Excel & SQL)
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced environment with ambitious goals
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical field; MBA is a plus