We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, reporting and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity’s internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out. The Project Manager works under direction of managers and more senior team members.
- Guide team as they work with business stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success
- Plan, estimate, and control project costs, including resource planning, to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Identify and manage project resource needs and goals - strategies, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control
- Track and report on project risks, progress, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
- Guide team in the maintenance of project management guidelines, training programs, policies, and procedures
- Develop SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions and services
- Oversee vendor management to ensure outsourced tasks meet contract expectations, Relativity standards, and are delivered on time
- Act as liaison between Service Delivery stakeholders to strengthen understanding of business-aligned goals
- Conduct systems analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures in order to improve operations
- Adhere to and promote Relativity standard project management tools, procedures and best practices
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline, or at least three to five years of experience leading medium to large information technology projects (e.g. software development, system implementations, business analysis, and process re-engineering) through all phases of the project life cycle.
- Excellent experience in working in cross-functional teams towards common goals
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent knowledge of project management techniques and tools ( e.g Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
- Excellent knowledge of or familiarity with multiple Technology Infrastructure concepts such as, Servers, Virtualization, Networking, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing
- Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project, and JIRA
- Scrum Master Certification
- PMP or PMI Certification is a plus
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.