At closerlook, the freelance senior project manager is the day-to-day internal team leader for all brands and projects they manage. They are an integral part of the success for each project, and looked upon as the main knowledge holder on their teams. Project managers must have a strong ability to collaborate and work under pressure, as well as a passion for leading innovative projects through their full life-cycle. They should also be able to manage multiple project concurrently, along with all timelines and finances associated with those projects.
- Lead internal project teams (Strategy, Analytics, Creative, Tech, Account) across all assigned projects.
- Develop and manage timelines and budgets across all projects.
- Consistently meet financial objectives by accurately forecasting project revenue.
- Regularly provide reliable pricing and scoping information for the Account team.
- Four year college degree
- Four or more years of agency (or relevant) project-management experience
- Proven experience managing digital projects with teams of 10+ people
- Proven understanding of the technical facets of website development
- Solid experience working on projects that have data and analytics components, with an ability to understand how the data output can be used to form insights and drive additional tactics
- Ability to manage multiple projects totaling $1MM - $1.5MM in revenue annually
- Pharmaceutical, or similarly regulated industry, knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge and/or understanding of resourcing creative and technical teams across projects is a plus
- Has the ability to build and maintain a strong team atmosphere
- Displays sense of urgency in responding to project requests
- Doesn’t shy away from new, or constantly changing, projects
- Able to handle tough conversations with team members