Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
The Digital Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of projects to Rightpoint clients. Candidate must have experience managing custom SDLC projects and experience managing external projects in a consulting environment. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to manage one or many cross-disciplined project teams, and provide input on strategic decisions for client engagements
- Developing and executing project work plans
- Effectively manage changing client needs and requirements throughout the engagement
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Actively works with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Responsible to ensure quality of all deliverables from across all disciplines before presenting them to the client
- Effectively applying the delivery methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Prepares for engagement reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes Rightpoint’s exposure and risk on projects
- Brings energy, ideas and fresh perspectives to business problems
- Partners with senior management to accurately scope complex initiatives and manage team through ambiguity effectively
- Knowledge of multiple project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile
- Strong command of the financial health of a program and/or project (estimating, budget tracking, resourcing, etc)
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, revenue, bill rates and utilization
- Understands basic revenue models, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
- Demonstrates ability to see beyond explicit assignment and identify broader, longer-term opportunities.
- Assists proposal efforts including completing project scoping and SOW assessments
- Effectively conveys Rightpoint’s message in both written and verbal discussions
- Leads client and internal presentations
- Influential communicator. Able to influence client actions and decision by provided strategic guidance
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and clients
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive with grace and tact
- Listens effectively to react to and resolve issues, identify opportunities and leads
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of software development, CRM, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure architecture
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Manages day-to-day client interaction by setting and managing client expectations as it relates to scope, milestones, timeline and budgets
- Secures strong relationship with client peers. Acts as a trusted business partner for clients and seen as a go-to resource
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives
- Mobilize team to meet common, clearly defined goals
- Helps inform team member career development opportunities
- Provided actionable and constructive performance feedback to reviewee or as a mentor and to those on their project teams
- Challenges fellow team members to progress toward their professional development goals
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science (preferred) or related field
- 8 or more years of client consulting experience
- 8 or more years of project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.