Senior Project Manager at Walgreens
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines, and through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products. The company has more than 100 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
WBA is one of the world’s largest purchasers of prescription drugs and many other health and well-being products. The company’s size, scale and expertise will help position us to expand the supply of, and address the rising cost of, prescription drugs in the U.S. and worldwide.
The company’s portfolio of retail and business brands includes Walgreens, Duane Reade, Boots and Alliance Healthcare, as well as increasingly global health and beauty product brands, such as No7, Soap & Glory, Liz Earle, Botanics, Sleek MakeUP and YourGoodSkin.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of project/program management experience OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 5 years of project/program management experience.
- Experience working with matrix teams including teams in different time zones.
- Experience prioritizing and performing multiple tasks in time-critical situations.
- Experience developing new business models and opportunities; defining, developing, and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience planning, developing, and managing budgets for projects.
- Experience managing project risks.
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Atlassian tools, etc.).
- Experience managing software development projects.
- Experience working in a healthcare company.