We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Project Manager to join the Corporate Systems team. In this role, you will support Marketing, Sales, Service, Finance and Products teams to architect solutions in Salesforce, design end state and assess implementation feasibilities for feature requests and initiatives. You will leverage your knowledge of Salesforce to work with Morningstar business and Corporate IT technical resources to identify and document detailed requirements, architect solutions, design and drive completion of initiatives making sure overall usability of the system is improved.
• Work closely with stakeholders from the business to drive prioritization of feature requests and initiatives in Salesforce and integrating systems, reporting tools.
• Work closely with stakeholders from the business and Corporate IT technical resources to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of business needs and lead discussions to arrive at mutually agreeable solution options.
• Uncover business requirements, and create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements and align with the business strategy.
• The role will be responsible for designing and working with developers to implement solutions within Salesforce and integrations to meet business requirements while incorporating standardization and industry best practices.
• Lead the development team through initiatives and confirm that the solution meets specifications and standards defined. Ownership of solutions, responsibility over translating functional requirements into a technical solution.
• Relationship building with internal clients and Corporate IT technology team to ensure our commitment around service and delivery per agreed upon schedule.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Salesforce functionality in financial services industries (e.g. Investment Management, Investment Research)
• Experience with solution design and implementation of changes within Salesforce.
• Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions within Salesforce.
• Strong understanding of a services model involving Level1, Level2 support and ticketing.
• Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts
• Ability to facilitate complex discussions
• Project Management experience with focus on design, facilitating development, testing and delivery.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity