Solstice Consulting, LLC, 111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60606
111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700, Chicago, Illinois 60606
Senior Scrum Master
Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project
objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing. Facilitate all necessary
team meetings (including sprint planning, daily standups, and sprint reviews/retrospectives). Coach Scrum team in Agile
relative estimation techniques, cross-functionality, and self-organization. Proactively identify and remove impediments
that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint commitments. Monitor the performance of Scrum team
members, providing and documenting performance feedback. Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends. Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems. The Senior Scrum
Master coaches a scrum team of ten (10) members: one (1) Product Owner, one (1) Technical Lead, and eight (8)
Developers. The Product Owner manages the release backlog and long-term product roadmap, while the Technical Lead
and Developers are responsible for agile development of the Company’s software solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology and Management.
- Five (5) years of work experience coaching clients in utilizing agile software development practices.
- One (1) year of experience enacting agile transformation.
- One (1) year of experience in IT project leadership.
- One (1) year of experience with Frontend software development.
- One (1) year of experience facilitating Change Management.
- Travel is required nationally and in the Greater Chicago area 80% of time to various client sites as needed.
Lucy Viereckl (Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition)
111 N. Canal Street, Suite 700
Chicago, Illinois 60606