Senior Software Project Manager
At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Software Project Manager, you are responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects that span across various disciplines serving kCura’s Engineering department. Your daily functions include managing multiple projects while continually seeking to capitalize on opportunities to drive operational efficiencies and increase customer satisfaction. You will acquire a deep understanding of kCura’s systems and capabilities to provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges.
- Work with business stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, measures of success, and customer satisfaction
- Identify and manage project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans and change control
- Track project risks and issues; communicate them to appropriate levels; manage the mitigation and resolution of them
- Provide project progress reports to project team, stakeholders, management, and executives
- Build collaborative and productive relationships by partnering with team members and external stakeholders to help accomplish key business objectives
- Have strong understanding of business and technical problems that teams are solving, able to work with stakeholders and teams to prioritize, clarify, and organize team’s work based on this knowledge
- Support the maintenance of project management guidelines, training programs, policies and procedures; instill continuous improvement practices on teams
- Assist with the development of SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions and IT services
- Monitor vendor activities to ensure compliance with contract expectations and company standards
- Maintain an attitude of commitment and exhibit responsibility for the needs of team members and external customers
- Support recruiting and hiring, candidate interviews, and candidate evaluation
- Mentor and assist in the growth of other project managers
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar
- 7 years of experience leading medium and large information technology projects (e.g. software development, system implementations, business analysis, and process re-engineering) through all phases of the project life cycle
- Experience in a client-facing role and working in cross-functional teams towards common goal
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC and agile and waterfall project management techniques and tools
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project, Visio, or equivalent tools
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated ability to adhere and promote standard project management tools, procedures and best practices
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you're ready to grow with us, we'd love to hear from you.