At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe has an immediate opportunity for a creative and strategic communications professional to join our Shared Services function and execute corporate communications for the firm. This individual will be responsible for creating and driving communications in support of the firm’s strategic goals and priorities, helping foster engagement and influence initiatives.
Specific key responsibilities include:
- Help create communications strategies and plans; own execution, management, and implementation of communications plans for internal initiatives, special projects, and rollouts
- Work with function/project leads to draft communications messaging and plans for a variety of operational and cultural communications and campaigns
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual functional reporting
- Provide and support consultants and Shared Services support staff on a range of ad-hoc issues and projects
- Curate and create content for digital channels, including podcasts, digital signage, and videos
- Work with function/project leads to design and execute innovative, attention-getting campaigns around internal initiatives across a range of internal channels
- Partner with special project teams as an internal communications subject matter expert, designing and implementing communications plans that educate and engage our employees
- Help ideate to improve communications capabilities and channels at West Monroe
- Work with functional/project leads to implement internal video strategy and production working with external vendors and marketing as necessary
- Work with function/project leads on employer brand content, partnering with recruiting and marketing teams to develop and scale internal and some external people content (campaigns, employee features, etc.)
- Develop a deep understanding of our business and employee base, and create branding around internal initiatives
- Work with function/project leads to create communications strategies around educating and engaging employees on the firm’s strategy and differentiators, and ensure communications plans support that strategy and are integrated into the larger framework of firmwide campaigns
- Work with function lead to implement employee engagement campaigns that inspire and spark employees to action
- Work with vendors (with function lead oversight as needed) to create and manage aspects of internal communication campaigns (e.g. branding consultants, design firms, etc.)
- Communications support for Inclusion & Diversity governing body, Employee Resource Groups, and cultural groups
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a communications role, ideally in a professional services or agency environment
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to execute programs with speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills and a track record of working effectively and forming peer-level relationships with management-level and above
- Ability to work with a variety of internal partners and manage time effectively
- Ability to work and manage projects autonomously
- Brand and campaign experience
- Employer brand experience a plus
- Experience producing videos a plus (idea concept, video briefs, participant selection and communication, off-camera direction, and production oversight)
- Experience producing podcasts a plus
- Digital signage and SharePoint experience a plus
- Strong writing skills, and, in particular, the ability to write in different styles to reflect the nature of the stakeholder, audience, and message
- Experience with current web practices, supporting technologies, new media
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Experience with the Microsoft office suite, including PowerPoint
- Knowledge of AP style a plus
- Flexibility to travel nationally, 5-10% of the year
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.