Senior Strategic Technology Consultant at Jellyvision
Who are we
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Strategic Technology Consultant to help us.How you'll help
Jellyvision is at a really exciting place in its history as a company – growing like crazy and with serious goals for future growth and market expansion. Our Sales and Account Management teams have grown by over 20% in the last year. With rapid growth comes some awkward growing pains. In order to keep sprinting forward, we’ve assembled a team of superheroes across sales, marketing, and operations to join the newly created super group: Revenue Operations. This team works cross functionally across marketing, business development, sales, partnerships, product, and account management to keep our revenue engine running like a finely tuned machine.
As a standalone product, ALEX has helped millions of employees make better benefit and life decisions for nearly 10 years. As we aim to be even more impactful, ALEX now has the ability to integrate into Benefit Administration (BenAdmin) systems. While this certainly has huge potential for revenue growth (including for this year!), we’ll need to create a new go-to-market playbook to help our revenue team become experts in all things BenAdmin.
The Revenue Operations (or RevOps) team is looking for Sr Strategic Technology Consultant to help us transition from a standalone to an integrated platform. Specifically, we are looking for a Benefits Administration systems (BenAdmin) expert. In a past life (or for 5+ years), you’ve likely sold or consulted about BenAdmins with employers, while you also understand the greater BenAdmin market, and can articulate the different value props between key players. In this role, you’ll be a resource for both sales and account managers by helping us identify new business opportunities, strategize with both prospects and customers about product integration, and becoming our internal expert on all things BenAdmin.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Sales and Account Management leadership to lay the groundwork for next generation revenue strategy. The Sr Strategic Technology Consultant will be leveraged throughout the entire sales cycle, including helping articulate ALEX’s unique value to C-Level decision makers to day-to-day business users to undergoing technical discovery with IT teams.What you'll do
- Being our frontline Benefits Administration expert: Working closely with leadership, you’ll be integrated into our customer lifecycle and be our human fact sheet for all things BenAdmin. You’ll help us understand our customer needs and where we can be most helpful and impactful. You’ll join sales calls, speak directly with prospects, customers, and our channel partners (brokers &carriers), and help us refine our new pitch and go-to-market.
- Listening and asking really good questions: You’ll help us become better question askers related to BenAdmin. systems What should our reps be listening for? What are the red flags? Areas of opportunity? You’ll help us develop a more strategic discovery process and help us better tailor our product to specific customer needs.
- Navigating a new set of buyers: As we move to a more integrated platform, we’ll be introduced to a whole new buyer eco-system. While we are certainly familiar with IT and Security, we know we’ll need to proactively reduce friction within the buying process as our services become increasingly complex and integrated into our customer data.
- Helping develop our future revenue playbook: This role will play a critical piece in defining what our future go-to-market strategy looks like. Working closely with revenue leadership and the Sr. Manager of Revenue Strategy & Enablement, you will help codify what it means to sell and service our customers at Jellyvision in 2020 and beyond.
Experience & Skills
- Contributing to 2019 Revenue: By leveraging your domain expertise, you’ll help Jellyvision close more revenue from BenAdmin integrations in 2019.
- A Brand-New Revenue Playbook: You’ll contribute and codify a brand-new Revenue team playbook that will help us level up our current team and hire reps better aligned to our newly defined go-to-market.
- Multi-channel alignment: Working cross-functionally between marketing, sales, account management, and product, you’ll be a critical in helping teams stay aligned and informed as we continue to grow and develop our products.
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!